Things are starting to come to a close, y'all. It's pretty sad. I'm sorry I haven't kept you as "In the Loop" as I'd hoped. Jesus, where are all these puns coming from today? Seriously, I'm never this witty.
Anywho, here's the breakdown of notable events this semester:
1. CPS Shakespeare! and changing the lives of passionate young ones.
2. Making new close friends in the hostel and at work.
3. Seeing some remarkable theater (Sweet Bird of Youth, Sunday in the Park With George, Black and Blue Boys, The Strange Undoing of Prudencia Heart, School for Lies, Sister Act, Metamorphoses...I'm probably forgetting a couple.)
4. Going back to campus for choir and voice lessons. Seriously, saved my life this semester. Probably the best part of my week. I don't know what I'm going to do not singing all next semester and summer...my host family is probably going to get sick of me reals fast.
5. Making a Christmas CD with one Jessica Steele. If you are at all interested and would like a copy, please put your name and address in the comments section and I would be happy to mail you one.
6. Using public transportation...on some occasions.
7. Dressing all fancy shmancy for work.
8. PARTIES, of course.
9. Seeing the Chicago Christmasy changes.
10. Having my own room...however messy it may be.
I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of any right now. But it's been a fabulous semester, and I'm grateful for the things I've learned - about life and about myself. More on that to come, obviously. What is a good "I'm Proud of You" post without some philosophical mind-fuck shit?
For now, just get psyched because after Christmas break, what is to come, but...