1/1/12

Dreams.

My last dream of the old year, and my life is a musical. How awesome is that.

It started out the night of a choir concert and I forgot my folder in my room. The director said be back at 630, so I went back to my room and fell asleep there. I woke up at 630 and thought...well, it's too late now. She'll never notice I'm gone. Problem was I had a solo! Uh-oh is right, my friends. I arrived late to the concert and kind of snaked my way into the group, and right when someone was about to sing my part, I cut them off. Try to steal my solo--ha!

Then, the scene changed. I was on this awesome soccer team, and I was pretty good, but I was always late to practices. I came early to the game, and told my coach, who strongly resembled Sue Sylvester from Glee, that I was heading to the mall, conveniently located right across the field, to pick up a gift. She gave me this SUPER disapproving look, but I was pretty much already gone. I got to the mall carrying my soccer bag, but the only store I got to was the candy one. It was the most awesome candy store I had ever seen. The walls were like two stories high and fully stocked with every kind of candy. I don't really know what I was doing there though...I needed to go to Macy's. I got back to my team, and was late, of course. We'd been sucking in warmups and coach was cussing us out--in song. Then, someone said something like, our game was really tomorrow, and I started singing a song called "That Would Have Been Nice to Know" to coach. It was a pretty dang catchy song too, I wish I could remember it. Anyways, then I woke up.

Not really sure what this dream meant, but hey.
Happy New Year, everybody.
Happy New Year.
Here's to a year full of crazier dreams than this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment