6/6/11

Just an Update.

King of Anything - KarminCovers (youtube)

Work is getting better everyday. Over the weekend, I was a hostess with boss-lady's husband and at the end of the day he told me I did a great job like 5 times. Also yesterday 6 people told me I was lookin' good..in one way or another haha.

Last Friday Night (TGIF) - Katy Perry

And tomorrow, I'm serving!! Granted it's from 630am-230pm, but still! That's 8 hours worth of tips! I'm so stoked I can't even explain. I'm nervous about this week, I'll probably be serving for all of it, but next week I'm headed to New York with my closest relatives :) My mom, grandma, Aunt Elaine, Auntie Linda, and her daughters Alexis, the oldest of the cousins at 20, and Nicole who just graduated from high school. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN I'M SO EXCITED. I'm definitely bringing my camera, so be prepared for some epic pictures. Well, if I want even 5 and a half hours of sleep tonight before work tomorrow I have to go to sleep like...now. So I'm signing off for now. Nighty Night.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to New York! I am so super jealous of you! Have super fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete